Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Balinese chicken satay
- 3 shallots
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves
- 25g root ginger , peeled
- 2 small red or 1 large plump red chilli
- 1 tbsp vegetable or groundnut oil
- tsp each ground turmeric , ground white pepper and ground coriander
- tsp ground nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- 500g pkt minced chicken (or lamb)
- 2 fresh (or freeze dried) lime leaves , cut into fine strips with scissors
- 1 tbsp unsweetened desiccated coconut or 25g/1oz block creamed coconut, grated
- 12 lemongrass stalks (or wooden skewers)
- banana leaves , optional
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?