Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup (packed) chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup (packed) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|