Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baking For Others: Baking as an ArtEVENT:VENUE:PARTY SIZE:TYPE:MENU*:DESSERT:Mexican Wedding CakesCinnamon-Mocha Dolce de Leche Bites
- cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon bourbon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts*
- cup (1 stick) butter
- cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (measured, then chopped)
- cup heath bar bits (use any kind of caramel candy)
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars, and espresso powder until the espresso is dissolved and the texture is creamy. Beat in the egg until smooth again. In a separate bowl, stir together the cinnamon, flour, and salt, then add them to the butter mixture, stirring only until combined. Toss in the chocolate and the heath bar bits, mixing until well-distributed.
- Break the dough into two semi-equal pieces. Roll each into about a 10-inch long log, as round as you can get it. Chill in the freezer for an hour (you can also chill in the fridge for a day or two, or keep frozen for a month).
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?