Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 pound (4 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 cup huckleberry jam or jam of choice, such as blackberry or strawberry
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks, or 12 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- an 8-inch deep-dish pie plate, parchment paper, pie weights or dried beans, and a pastry brush
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?