Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baker’s Sign Pretzels
- 1 cup milk, scalded and cooled to lukewarm
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon wheat malt syrup or barley malt syrup
- 2½ to 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces, softened
- ¼ cup baking soda
- 1 egg yolk, beaten with 2 teaspoons milk, for egg wash
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 206kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 37mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|