Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked white fish with olives & a simple tomato sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small bunch fresh basil
- olive oil
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 2x 400 g tinned plum tomatoes
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- red wine vinegar
- 4x 150 g white fish fillets, such as coley, whiting or pollock, from
- , ask your fishmonger, skin off and bones removed
- 1 handful black olives, stone in
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?