Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked sea bream with tomatoes & coriander
- 4 large potatoes , about 1kg/2lb 4oz
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- pinch saffron
- 1 bunch coriander , roughly chopped
- 4 whole sea bream , cleaned and gutted
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for greasing
- juice 2 limes
- 125ml white wine
- handful sundried tomatoes
- handful pine nuts , toasted
- 4 thin slices pancetta or smoked streaky bacon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?