Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked sea bass with romesco sauce
- 4 red peppers , deseeded and cut into large chunks
- 2 yellow peppers , deseeded and cut into large chunks
- 2 large tomatoes , halved (choose on the vine for best flavour)
- 1 large red onion , cut into wedges
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 2 x 1kg/2lb 4oz whole line-caught sea bass , scaled and gutted
- 2 lemons , thinly sliced
- 2 large handfuls fresh mixed herbs (such as rosemary and thyme)
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 50g whole hazelnuts , toasted
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?