Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked sea bass with lemongrass & ginger
- 1 whole sea bass (about 1.4kg/3lb), gutted and cleaned
- 3 lemongrass stalks, cut diagonally into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 small chillies , halved
- 2 garlic cloves , halved
- 3cm piece fresh ginger , peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (use a few strips of lime peel if you can't get these)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?