Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked sea bass with lemon & herbs (with Tarator sauce)
- 1 whole sea bass , about 1.8kg/4lb, gutted and scaled
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large lemons , thinly sliced (peel and all)
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed flat
- a handful of fresh soft herbs, eg parsley , fennel, dill, tarragon, basil (either one single herb or a mixture)
- 50g blanched almonds
- 50g pine nuts
- 2 large, thin slices of white bread , crusts removed
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed and roughly chopped
- juice of lemon , plus a squeeze
- 150ml extra-virgin olive oil
- about 2 tbsp or so fish stock or cold water
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?