Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked rigatoni with aubergine & mozzarella
- 1kg small vine or small plum tomatoes
- a sprinkling of golden caster sugar
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 1 large aubergine (about 450g/1lb)
- 500g rigatoni
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 85g black olives , stoned and chopped
- 2 good handfuls of basil leaves, plus extra for serving
- 450g buffalo mozzarella
- 50g parmesan , freshly grated, plus extra for serving
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?