Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked raspberry & bramble trifle with Drambuie
- 350g raspberries , fresh or frozen, plus extra to decorate
- 225g/8oz Madeira cake or any other light sponge, thinly sliced
- 5 tbsp Drambuie whisky
- 1 large orange , grated zest and juice
- 1l double cream
- 4 eggs
- 85g golden caster sugar
- few drops vanilla extract or essence
- 8 tbsp bramble jam or jelly
- 5 bought shortbread biscuits , coarsely crumbled and lightly toasted
- icing sugar , to dust
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?