Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked pork chops with pears, potatoes & roquefort butter
- 500g waxy potatoes , thinly sliced
- 8 sprigs thyme
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions , cut into wedges
- 6 pears , slim ones, such as Conference, halved and cored
- 4 pork chops , large ones, about 235g each
- 3 tbsp soft dark brown sugar
- 75g butter , at room temperature
- 50g Roquefort , crumbled
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?