Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked haddock & herb parcels with lemon wild rice
- preserved lemon , pulp removed and cut into strips
- 100g basmati and wild rice
- 450ml vegetable stock
- 2 haddock fillets, about 175g each
- 1 small bulb fennel , finely sliced
- olive oil
- 2 sprigs tarragon , plus a small handful, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs parsley , plus a small handful, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs basil , plus a small handful, finely chopped
- white wine vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?