Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked apples with Calvados sauce
- 4 Adams Pearmain or Reines des Reinettes, or similar Russet apples
- 50g unsalted butter , melted
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 50g caster sugar
- 20g unsalted butter
- 40g Braeburn apple , peeled, cut into 5mm dice
- 80ml apple juice
- tsp arrowroot , diluted in a little water
- 1 tsp Calvados
- 15g brown bread , cut into small cubes
- 15g icing sugar
- 15g pistachios nuts
- 10g whole almonds
- 5g flaked almonds
- 1-2 tsp Calvados
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?