Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Ziti with Sausage and Tomatoes
- 1 lb (450g) sweet or hot Italian sausages
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- One 28 oz (794g) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 1lb (450g) ziti
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Large, deep skillet
- One large casserole dish or 6 individual casserole dishes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 644kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 64mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 66g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|