Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Ziti with Prosciutto Recipe
- 1 pound dried ziti or other tubular pasta
- 10 ounces Gruyre cheese, grated through the large holes of a box grater (about 4 1/4 cups)
- 1 quart heavy cream (4 cups)
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut widthwise into 1/2-inch-thick ribbons
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?