Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Yams with Ginger-Molasses Butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 6 8-ounce yams (red-skinned sweet potatoes), rinsed, patted dry
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?