Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Yam and Potato Casserole
- 1 large sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 1 large potato, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.5g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|