Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Whole Fish with Potatoes and Lemon
- 4 1/2 pounds new potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 9 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 whole 6-pound turbot, fluke, or halibut or six 1-pound branzino
- 6-8 fresh or dried bay leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?