Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Tomatoes with Hazelnut Bread Crumbs
- 2 cups coarse fresh bread crumbs (from country bread, preferably whole-wheat)
- 4 to 6 large beefsteak tomatoes (about 3 pounds total)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped lemon thyme or regular thyme, divided
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup hazelnuts,
- , any loose skins rubbed off, cooled, and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?