Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Tomatoes and Mozzarella
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) ball of fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove roasted garlic, mashed into a paste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|