Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Tilapia with Arugula and Pecan Pesto
- 3 cups young arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash fresh lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup young arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- 4 (8 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|