Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Tempeh and Black Japonica Rice Casserole
- 12 oz (340 g) tempeh, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons tamari (soy) sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup black japonica (Japanese) rice
- 2 green onions, green and white parts, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?