Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Stuffed Clams
- 10 large chowder or quahog clams, rinsed, sand and grit removed
- 3 Tbsp minced onion
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp clam juice (or cooking liquid from steaming the clams)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?