Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Spinach Artichoke Yogurt Dip
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup shredded part-skim, low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|