Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Spanish Mackerel
- 3 to 4 tablespoons melted butter
- One 4-pound or two 2-pound Spanish mackerel, cleaned, gutted with head and tail intact
- 4 strips lemon zest
- 4 strips orange zest
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 ripe tomatoes-peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 2 dozen green and black Italian or Greek olives
- Freshly milled black pepper
- 4 large scallions, thinly sliced
- Two 2-ounce cans, anchovy fillets, drained and patted dry
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 721kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 39g (59%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (68%)|
|Cholesterol 343mg (114%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|