Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Spaghetti Squash with Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- For the Spaghetti Squash:
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce:
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion,chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani 0%)
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?