Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Spaghetti Squash with Beef and Veggies
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.4g|
|Saturated Fat 14.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|