Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Spaghetti I
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.8g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|