Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Snapper with Tomatoes and Olives (Pesce al Forno con Pomodori e Olive Neri) Recipe
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus a little oil for drizzling
- 8 (6-ounce) pieces snapper fillet
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lightly toasted and ground fennel seeds
- 1 cup nioise olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 3/4 pounds ripe but firm tomatoes, seeded and cut into 3/8-inch dice
- 1/2 cup lightly packed torn fresh basil leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?