Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Snapper with Mandarin Oranges, Cashews and Ginger
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets red snapper
- 2 mandarin oranges, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 mandarin oranges - peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup unsalted cashews, roughly chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|