Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Shrimp with Feta and Tomato
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup dry vermouth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces crumbled feta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|