Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Shells with Beef, Sundried Tomatoes & Spinach Recipe
- 8 oz. large pasta shells
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) roughly chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 12 oz. low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried chile flakes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 3/4 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?