Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Salmon with Coconut Crust
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs, available in the Asian food aisle), or substitute dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|