Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Salmon Stuffed with Mascarpone Spinach
- 1 10-ounce bag fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (about 4 ounces), room temperature
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 8 6- to 8-ounce salmon fillets with skin (each about 1 inch thick)
- Olive oil
- 2 2/3 cups fresh breadcrumbs from French bread with crust
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?