Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Rigatoni with Sausage and Mushrooms
- 4 ounces dried porcini mushrooms
- 4 cups hot water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large onions, finely chopped
- 5 pounds hot Italian sausages, casings removed
- 4 pounds button mushrooms
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 14-ounce cans beef broth
- 4 cups half and half
- 4 pounds rigatoni
- 6 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?