Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage and Fennel
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage links
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|