Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Ricotta with Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 large red pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for the pan and for drizzling
- 7 ripe cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz (220g) fresh ricotta cheese, drained to remove excess whey
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 184kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|