Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Rice and Cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 cups milk, warmed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups coarsely shredded Cheddar
- 3 to 4 cups cooked medium- or long-grain white rice
- 1 cup coarsely shredded mozzarella
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 582kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 58mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 80g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|