Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Rice (Ross Fil-Forn)
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 3 bay leaves
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|