Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Ribs with Spicy Blackberry Sauce
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 slabs baby back pork ribs (about 2 pounds)
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blackberries or frozen, thawed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?