Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Red Snapper in a Mediterranean Tomato Sauce
- ½ tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin if available
- 4 pounds tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced or 6 pounds canned tomatoes, drained and diced
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small bulb fennel, finely diced*
- 1 pinch saffron
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 10 sprigs parsley, chopped, plus 8 whole sprigs, for garnish
- 1 whole red snapper (4 to 5 pounds)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 376kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 242mg (81%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|