Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ pounds round or long radicchio, 2 or 3 firm heads
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium-large onion, peeled and sliced in ¼-inch-thick half-moons (2 cups)
- 3 plump garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup freshly grated Grana Padano or Parmigiano-Reggiano
- A heavy sauté pan, 12-inch diameter or wider, with a cover
- A baking dish or shallow casserole, 9 by 13 inches or similar size
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 255kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 35mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|