Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Quinoa Adobado Recipe
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 medium white or yellow onion, small dice
- 2 medium jalapeos, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?