Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Potatoes with Rib-Eye Steak Hash
- 4 large russet potatoes (each about 10 ounces)
- Olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 10-ounce rib-eye steak, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bell peppers (preferably 1 red and 1 orange), cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 large onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 red jalapeño chiles, halved, seeded, very thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Fresh marjoram sprigs (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?