Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Potatoes with Caviar
- 4 large russet potatoes (10 to 12 ounces each), scrubbed well
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche, more for serving
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces salmon roe, for topping.
- Directions1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Rub potatoes with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pierce twice with a fork (don’t worry if some salt falls off). Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake until skin is crispy and insides are tender when pierced with a fork, 60 to 70 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?