Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Potato Salad with Dill
- 4 baking potatoes
- 4 ounces fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 4 celery, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|