Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Baked Pork Chops with Parmesan-Sage Crust
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon dried rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork loin chops (each about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Orange wedges (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?