Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 porgy, about 1 lb 5 oz (600g) each
- 2 tbsp tapenade, preferably homemade
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ lb (700g) red-skinned potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 red or green bell peppers, seeded and sliced into thin rings
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika
- ½ cup dry white wine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 586kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 144mg (48%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|